PharMerica is a national leader in pharmacy services, serving our partners in over 3,100 long-term care, senior living, IDD/behavioral health, home infusion, specialty pharmacy, and hospital management programs with:
· 50 States Serving Patients
· 180+ Local Pharmacies
· 6,000+ Local Professionals
· 70,000 Back-Up Pharmacies
· 24/7/365 Medication Availability
· 3,100 Facilities Being Served
· 60+ eMAR Integrations
· 96% Customer Retention
· 30+ Years of Experience
While our large-scale and national resources may be reassuring, we go a step further by bringing our expertise into the heart of every community. From one-on-one support for implementation and billing issues to over 150 local pharmacist consultants and 100+ nurse consultants who deliver custom solutions and personalized service, we offer something no one else does: the best of national and local together.
At every level and each touchpoint, the PharMerica team ensures the cornerstones of our care delivery system – medication availability, cost containment & reduction, and compliance and education – are represented in all we do. That’s because a pharmacy today is about more than just filling orders. A community’s future rests on successfully managing outcomes, spending, and risk. By partnering with us, we’ll help you stay ahead of opportunities.
Industry-Leading Pharmacy Services, Customized for You
PharMerica is challenging the industry by being both a trusted, neighborhood pharmacy and a large partner essential to helping you scale, adapt, and remain competitive. Wherever you’re located, we’re in your corner, at every corner, leveraging our organizational depth of expertise and resources to deliver tailored solutions and personalized service to best meet your needs.
We’re a total pharmacy solution that advances communities’ quality of care and success with:
· A best-in-class approach to medication availability, cost reduction and containment, and compliance and education
· Hands-on local support, from field clinical consulting to on-site risk mitigation
· Our Community Focus. National Expertise.
· Innovative products and services to help you stay ahead
· A focus on partnership and the resources, experience, and integrity to deliver on our commitments
· An in-depth educational and thought leadership platform to support your team at every turn
Delivering World-Class Pharmacy Services
World-class pharmacy services. That’s what PharMerica delivers to our partners in a broad array of healthcare markets, including long-term care, senior living, hospice, IDD/behavioral health, home infusion, specialty, and hospital management.
As a national leader, we’re consistently improving the quality of care at 3,100 facilities throughout the country. At each touchpoint, we’re furthering our mission: to help people live their best life. We’re also advancing the success of our clients, providing the capabilities and trusted expertise to help facilities stay ahead.
· Long-Term and Post-Acute Facilities: Long-term care pharmacy experts relied on by more than 2,500 facilities.
· Senior and Independent Living: A comprehensive medication management program designed for your community.
· Behavioral Health: A national pharmacy for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
· Hospitals: Ensuring medication continuity for seamless transitions from care settings to the community.
· Home Infusion: Providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital.
· Specialty Pharmacy: Specifically meeting the unique needs of cancer healthcare providers and their patients.
· Hospice: Individualized plans for you and your family based on a comprehensive understanding of your needs.
PharMerica specializes in the medication needs of older adults and works to stay ahead of potential health issues with emerging treatments. To respond to the needs of all types of long-term care facilities and their residents, we have a long history of developing solutions and partnering with pharmaceutical companies.
PharMerica is the exclusive long-term care pharmacy provider for APOKYN, an FDA-approved treatment for acute, intermittent “off” episodes in patients with advanced Parkinson’s disease (PD). It provides rapid relief and a reliable return to an “on” state for residents who experience episodes while waiting for oral medication to work.
As Huntington’s disease progresses and symptoms increase, many residents will require more care, and PharMerica can help. PharMerica is one of only three pharmacies to dispense AUSTEDO™, a medication for the treatment of chorea associated with Huntington’s disease.
PharMerica was selected as a Pharmacy Provider for NUPLAZID® (pimavanserin). Please read the full Prescribing Information, including Boxed WARNING, also available at NUPLAZIDhcp.com.
Leading With Experience
Jennifer Yowler, President, PharMerica
Jennifer is the President of PharMerica Corporation. She previously served as the CFO, playing a lead role in the development and execution of the financial and operational strategy of the company since June 2019.
Jennifer joined PharMerica with a distinguished career as a senior healthcare executive with over 20 years of experience in finance and operations at multiple companies in the long-term care and healthcare industry. She started her career with PricewaterhouseCoopers in the audit and assurance group, working on various clients in the healthcare and insurance spectrum. She then joined Omnicare, serving in various roles of progressive responsibility. Jennifer culminated her 11-year tenure with Omnicare as the Vice President of Financial Processes. From there, she served as Chief Financial Officer of Partners Pharmacy.
At PharMerica, Jennifer leverages her demonstrated track record of success and extensive background in corporate finance, operations, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic planning to lead the company’s future growth.
Jennifer holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration in accounting from Ohio University.
“Our pharmacy services are managed and operated by local clinicians and partners armed with unmatched capabilities and the insights and autonomy they need to act in the best interests of their facilities.”