“We’re changing everything. We’re creating a more connected, collaborative supply chain.”
A new set of intelligent applications and the world’s largest direct business network are waiting to power business transformations. Now firms can make the best business decisions every time using real-time information from within their operations and across their channel. It’s time to unchain potential by connecting demand to supply and planning to execution.
With E2open, they can reach new levels of performance and profitability and manage all tiers of production, inventory, logistics, and channel activity from one place in the cloud. Its real-time digital transformation platform is powered by decision-grade data, best-in-class applications and the world’s largest multi-enterprise business network. Unified user experience with advanced analytics and workflows enables collaboration based on a single source of truth.
E2open aims at helping its clients overcome the complexities of bringing goods to market with a streamlined technology infrastructure that is data-driven, scalable, and all-inclusive. It offers a collaborative digital transformation platform to eliminate silos and connect end-to-end in real-time to reduce direct costs and capture new market share.
Digital Transformation Solutions
E2open offers a new class of intelligent applications that connects demand to supply and planning to execution across the entire supply chain. Leaders can make the best business decisions every time using real-time information from within their operations and across their channel, supplier, and logistics partner ecosystems.
Unified Suites for Today and Tomorrow
- Channel Shaping: Unlock the power of your channel. Make better planning and execution decisions with decision-grade data that extends to the shelf and shape demand channel incentives to maximize profitability.
- Demand Sensing: How would reducing forecast errors by 30 to 40 percent improve your business? Now you can make rapid, informed demand predictions based on real-time data from across your network.
- Business Planning: Whether you’re taking the first step beyond spreadsheets or seeking advanced automation, the unified business planning suite is the one place to bring together all supply chain data and plan your operations.
- Global Trade & Logistics: One place to plan, manage and automate all your global trade and logistics needs – from door to door across the land, ocean, and air – and navigate a world of shifting export, import and trade agreements.
- Collaborative Manufacturing: Gain complete visibility into all tiers of outsourced manufacturing with a full set of applications that tie lot production to order, quality, and logistics processes.
- Supply Management: Fully control your supplier network and reach a new level of performance for even the most complex direct material procurement processes, with visibility and collaboration across all tiers of supply.
Expertise for Every Industry
Unlock performance, get closer to customers, and capture untapped opportunities with a more predictive, responsive, agile and real-time supply chain. Digital technologies are transforming virtually every sector, accelerating the pace of change and creating a new competitive landscape. Regardless of your industry or where you are in your supply chain journey, E2open can take you to the next level of customer service and financial performance.
- High Tech: Become best-in-class. E2open powers the world’s most advanced and complex supply chains with end-to-end solutions to drive sustained financial and competitive advantage.
- Consumer Goods: Get an edge in fast-moving markets. Stay ahead of shifting customer demand with real-time sensing and agility that flow from the consumer through all tiers of supply.
- Industrial Manufacturing: Break down silos for a modern and connected network. Rapidly support innovation, anticipate demand, and provide an agile response to serve customers better.
- Pharmaceutical: Win in the digital world. Step up supply chain excellence with regulation-compliant solutions to capture new growth, boost competitiveness and support acquisition strategies.
- Aerospace & Defense: Strengthen your supply chain. Gain efficiencies, responsiveness, and competitive advantage with advanced digital technologies and secure connections to partner ecosystems.
- Oil & Gas: Master volatility. Balance financial and strategic goals to maximize returns, increase efficiencies, and gain the agility to pursue new business models in shifting markets.
- Telecom Operators: Stay ahead in a new competitive landscape by getting closer to consumers, realizing untapped procurement efficiencies, and further optimizing return on infrastructure.
Knowing the Thought Leader
Michael Farlekas, President & Chief Executive Officer
Michael Farlekas joined E2open in 2015 as CEO. In this role, he is responsible for leading the company’s overall operations, with direct oversight of sales, marketing, professional services, research and development, and strategy. Michael brings to E2open more than 20 years of sales, marketing, and leadership experience in supply chain management and enterprise software.
Prior to joining E2open, Michael was the VP and General Manager at Roadnet Technologies (now Omnitracs), the leading provider of last-mile routing and mobility solutions to Fortune 50 clients. Previously, Michael spent 11 years at RedPrairie (now JDA Software) in roles that included SVP and General Manager, Industrial Business Unit, and VP, Industrial Sales. He also has held senior leadership roles at GATX Terminal Corp (now Kinder Morgan), an operator of petroleum and chemical distribution terminals worldwide, and CSX Transportation, a rail transportation provider offering comprehensive supply chain services.
Michael holds an MBA with a concentration in international business from Jacksonville University and a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
“Unchain your potential. Tap into our expertise. We’re the best place in the cloud with intelligence in every area, so let us know how we can help.”