Kofax’s Intelligent Automation software platform helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement. It combines RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics to ease implementations and deliver dramatic results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth, and profitability.
Kofax provides a rapid return on investment for over 20,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain, business process outsourcing, and other markets. Kofax delivers its software and solutions through its direct sales and services organization and more than 650 indirect channel partners and integrators in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and the Asia Pacific.
Products to Help Build Your Digital Workforce
In organizations that work like tomorrow, analytics is the foundation for knowledge work and informed decision-making. Employees are empowered with timely insights that enable a truly transformative approach to solving business problems and enabling high-value conversations with customers.
When deployed as part of an Intelligent Automation platform―which includes RPA and other “smart” capabilities such as cognitive capture, process orchestration, digital messenger and e-signature―analytic insights enable organizations to achieve an even deeper understanding of their end-to-end operational performance and compliance. This can drive new opportunities for process efficiency improvement and enterprise deployment at a substantially lower cost.
Robotic Process Automation
Employ software robots to automate repetitive tasks and manual processes, enhancing the work of human workers by enabling them to focus on innovative, customer-focused initiatives. With Kofax RPA, delegate time-consuming manual tasks to a digital workforce, and elevate employees to more strategic tasks―all while leveraging your existing IT infrastructure.
Modernize slow, manual, error-prone, or expensive processes related to processing documents and electronic data. Products include Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation, Kofax VRS Elite, Kofax Express, Atalasoft, Kofax OmniPage, Kofax Mobile Capture Platform, Kofax Mobile Capture SDK, Kofax Mobile Bill Pay, Kofax Mobile Credit and Debit Card, Kofax Mobile Deposit Capture, Kofax AutoStore, Kofax eCopy, Kofax eFlow, Kofax mobiFlow.
Improve high-value customer journeys, streamline operations, and exploit new business opportunities. Products include Kofax TotalAgility, Kofax Claims Agility, Kofax Optitrade, Kofax Communications Manager, Kofax Communications Server, Kofax Onboarding Agility.
Increase visibility, gain deep operational insights, reduce risk/non-compliance, and eliminate operational inefficiencies. Products include Kofax Insight, Kofax Monitor, Process Intelligence.
Mobility & Engagement
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer and other stakeholder engagement. Products include Power PDF, Kofax ControlSuite, PaperPort, Mobile ID Verification and Facial Recognition, FraudOne, SignDoc, Kofax SafeCom, Kofax Copitrak, Kofax Equitrac, Kofax Business Connect, Kofax Output Manager.
Streamline end-to-end AP processes and boost productivity, reduce costs, and increase data visibility.
- ReadSoft Online: Leverage this best-in-class SaaS invoice processing platform to transform your invoice processing.
- ReadSoft Process Director: Orchestrate your entire financial process from procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, and record-to-report.
- Kofax IP Agility: Transform AP with enterprise-level invoice processing.
- Kofax AP Agility: Paired with IP Agility, AP Agility streamlines the accounts payable process.
- ReadSoft Invoices: Easily automate the scanning, extraction, and transformation of invoice data, regardless of format.
- Invoice Portal: Effortlessly send and receive e-invoices with customers and suppliers from around the world.
- ReadSoft Supplier Portal: Seamlessly manage and improve supplier relationships with a cloud-based solution.
- MarkView: Optimize your AP processing automation for Oracle EBS.
Global Partner Program
The Kofax Global Partner Program delivers the most comprehensive cognitive capture, financial process automation and digital transformation capabilities to partners around the globe. As part of the Kofax partner ecosystem, its partners offer industry-leading solutions, services, support, hardware solutions, and the opportunity to Work Like Tomorrow — today.
The Kofax Global Partner ecosystem includes customized programs that work with your unique go-to-market strategy and offer valuable rewards.
- Solution Provider: The tiered Kofax Solution Provider program rewards partners who invest in the capability and expertise to delight their customers by reselling, supporting and servicing Kofax solutions.
- Global System Integrators: Kofax System Integrator Partners play a pivotal role at the intersection of software, sales, delivery and service, driving innovation and growth.
- Alliance Partners: Alliance Partners provide greater value to customers with tested and proven, best-of-breed solutions that integrate with Kofax solutions.
- OEM Technologies: Save valuable development resources and get to market faster by leveraging Kofax’s mature, industry-leading technology and expertise. Partners work with our open architecture to integrate their own solution components for targeted markets.
- Business Process Outsourcers: Business Process Outsourcers partner with Kofax to create faster, more automated workflows that revolutionize legacy paper-based processes.
- Distributor: Kofax leverages highly skilled, authorized distribution around the world to support its partners in their local regions.
- Global Strategic Partners: Kofax partners with enterprise leaders like Ricoh, Xerox and Konica Minolta to bring you a full array of solutions for your specific business and technology needs.
Meet the CEO
“The Kofax Intelligent Automation platform helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement.”